Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weight Watchers: Day 2

At least today started at home and back to my normal routine! I still haven't looked up my points until tonight, but I think it was a much better day!

Nutrition Log:
Breakfast: Hard Boiled Egg white= 1, black coffee= 0 Total= 1

Lunch: Lemon Pepper Tuna pack=2, cup of grapes= 2 (not sure? thought fruits and veggies are now free. Need more research on that), string cheese=1 Total= 5

Snack: 2 Lemonade Girl Scout cookies :)= 4

Dinner: Small Hamburger (no bun)= 3, chicken sausage (grilled)= not sure? will guess 3?, baked potato with margarine & sour cream= 5, salad w/mozzarella & rasberry vinigarette= 1 Total= 12

Total for the Day= 22

Exercise: Outside all day with kids! Fitcamp Plyometrics

Thoughts: If my limit is 23 points for the day I don't think I can do this diet?? I had a pretty good day minus the cookies and still almost went to my limit! I guess I could have traded cookies for fruit, especially if they are free! Tomorrow I might have to have an avacado though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment