Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weight Watchers: Day 1

Let me start by saying that I woke up this Monday morning in Vegas....probably not the best place to start my weight watchers diet, nor is the breakfast buffet!!! Yep, thats where I started. So, although I enjoy healthy foods and eat pretty well, I'm pretty sure already I blew my points for this day.
My daily allotted points is 18-23. This is based on the old points system. I know the new Points Plus allows a lot more, but this is just for the experiment. I want to know how far over that I typically go. I'm not a big counter and I eat a lot of avocados...two biggies why weight watchers might not work for me :)

Nutrition Log:

Breakfast (at the buffet :): 2 egg veggie omelet with mozzarella cheese= 8, hash browns= 5, fruit (watermelon, honeydew)= 0, black coffee= 0. Total= 13

Lunch: Oatmeal Raisin Clif Bar= 4, water= 0. Total= 4


Snack: Ritz Cheese Crackers (on the plane)= 3, diet soda= 0 Total= 3

Dinner: Bread Co. Meditteranean Veggie Sandwich= 15 points!! whoa!!

Total for the Day= 35 Points! There goes day #1. Hope tomorrow gets better!

Exercise: Airport walking? I don't like to count things like this as real exercise, but thats all I got today!

Thoughts: I am not a fan of counting, but I assume you get used to knowing these points or being prepared ahead for what you will eat. I knew my sandwich had 590 calories, but I didn't know the point value. Looks like I will be finding another Panera sandwich if I stay on this diet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment