Monday, February 22, 2016

Go Fit Mom's Favorite Things!!! #9 Spark!

I'm sure you can already guess what some of my favorite things are, the things I use EVERY day because I am a creature of habit. Some things I love so much that I just have to share. I thought it would be fun to share my top 10 favorite health and fitness products...well at least most of them. I'll be counting them down, in really no particular order because I don't think I could live without any of them. I'll let you know why I love it, where you can get it, how to use it...etc!

#9 Advocare Spark!

I first had a Spark about 2 years ago when my mom signed on to the 24 day challenge with Advocare. She had me taste the Spark energy drink and I was like...."Wow, that's yummy!" Only I was thinking..."Yeah, I wonder what's in this?" The flavors are all amazing and they have lots of vitamins, amino acids, and only 15 calories! Now it is kind of sweet and although it is sugar free, it still has sucralose which basically is Splenda and I'm not really a fan of Splenda, but all that aside I will tell you why I love it! It IS NOT DIET SODA!! And for me, that's a big seller. I'm that person who has the mid afternoon crash and who at dinner time would normally want to reach for a diet pepsi and a little snack. Instead, I have an afternoon Spark each day and NO SNACK! Spark does also contain caffeine, so if you don't want the caffeine I wouldn't suggest it. I drink a bit too much of it, I will admit between my coffee and Spark, but I have quit soda all together, so I'm thankful to Spark for that!
Spark comes in 7 flavors. Fruit Punch, Green Apple, Mandarin Orange, Strawberry Mango, Pink Lemonade, Watermelon, and Grape. Seriously, several of them remind you of a jolly rancher! My favs are Fruit Punch and Green Apple!


Now you may also be wondering what Advocare is? Advocare is a health and wellness company offering energy, weight loss, and sports nutrition products. They are a multi level marketing company that stands behind their products and they have many professional athletes who also do! They are very popular for their 24 day challenge which I have never myself done, but I do like a few of the products. I have purchased retail for a long time until it just made sense to join as a distributor. I only joined for the discount as I have too many other business ventures to promote Advocare as a business, but if you are interested in products you can visit my page and purchase through it still.

https://www.advocare.com/160226754/default.aspx

If you have real questions relating to products, the 24 day challenge or anything Advocare business related I would suggest you talk to Kristen Gartland who got me started using the products and who an expert on Advocare! Kristen's email address is Kristengrtlnd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment