Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weight Watchers: Day 3

Let's see if I did any better today. Remember I'm not really totaling up points until the evening. I guess technically I'm not "following" weight watchers, but seeing what my normal diet looks like when converted to weight watchers.
Nutrition Log:

Breakfast: Fit & Active Vitality Cereal= 3, 2% milk= 3, bluberries= 0, black coffee= 0 Total= 6

Lunch: Spinach and Iceberg Salad with dried cranberries= 4, mozzarella= 1, avacado= 7!, and olive oil and balsamic vinigar= 2 Total= 14

Snack: grapes= 0, diet dr. pepper= 0

Dinner: Grilled Chicken Sausage= 3, brown and wild rice= 5 Total= 8

Daily Total= 28 Points! This was close to a typical day for me and I still went way over my points!

Exercise: Run/Walk 30 minutes, Resistance Band and Playground Workout

Thoughts: I need to be a bit more prepared in knowing what my points values are ahead of time! I plan on eating more avocados....I just bought 4 of them at the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment