Friday, October 19, 2012

Meet Adison Jae! Our little miracle!

I have a LOT of writing to do to get everyone caught up on our story. You WILL want to read it because it is very interesting and never was there a dull moment! I'm working on that soon. This is the first time in 5 days I have opened my laptop! Mostly I was just too weak or sick, but its be so hard to update everyone individually. Most of you know that she arrived, so here she is. She was born October 16th by c-section at 10:11am weighing 2lbs 4oz and measuring 14.5 inches long. Not a bad size for only 26 weeks! The pictures don't even due her justice. I will try to take more and along with something that really shows her size. I still have yet to hold her :( So far we have only been able to touch her little foot or hand! She is our little miracle baby! She is breathing on her own...amazing for her gestation!
Stay tuned for our whole story! Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers and support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment