Sunday, October 7, 2012

Creamy White Chicken Chili

Its Fall, its chilly out, the Cards are in the playoffs...what could be better? How about some yummy white chicken chili on a Sunday afternoon! I looked around on the internet for a good recipe. I like my white chili creamy, so this is what I came up with...

Creamy White Chicken Chili (my way)

1/2 box chicken broth
1 brick cream cheese
4 half chicken breasts chopped/cubed small
3 cans white beans (great white northern, and white kidney)
1 can white sweet corn
1 can diced green chilis
1 tbsp. cumin
garlic pepper (to taste)
pepper (to taste)

Start by cooking diced chicken in a little olive oil with garlic pepper until no longer pink. Add green chilis and chicken broth...let simmer a few minutes. Add remaining ingredients and let simmer 15 minutes or so. (I actually added another can white beans and another can of corn because I was having a larger crowd. Make it your own!)
I also bought some sour cream and chives to add to the top!

Go CARDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment