Sunday, October 28, 2012

CaringBridge

I want to thank everyone who has kept up with the blog and prayed for us over the last couple weeks. I have been overwhelmed with the amount of messages and nice gestures we have recieved!! Its so touching. Thanks for reading our story. I decided to go ahead and start a CaringBridge site for Adison as both a journal to look back on and as a sort of therapy for me. I didn't want to clog up my site with all updates on Adison, so the site will be nice. So many people have asked for updates and I haven't been able to get back with everyone personally, so it will be nice for others to know where to go to get updates. Adison's site is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/adisonholdmeier/journal
We greatly appreciate all the love and support during this difficult time! Go Fit Mom will be back soon! Starting to feel a lot better although I have to say, I'm not a fan of the c-section!! I know for sure my recoveries with vaginal deliveries were a bit easier than this. It's really hard, as I've said before on bed rest, to take it easy and do a lot of resting! Especially when you have little ones.
If you have suggestions or tips for me I'm all ears. I haven't been able to even do much research and reading on c-sections because I can't use my laptop in Adison's room. It really limits you to books or magazines.
Thanks friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment