Monday, June 13, 2011

Mommy Workouts at the Park!

If you live in the Brentwood, Ladue, or surrounding areas, you can join me and my mommy friends for bootcamp at Tillis Park on Tuesday evenings. Our one-hour workouts consist of cardio, strength training, flexibility and core stability. Never are two workouts the same! We make use of benches, tables, playgrounds and anything else we see to make the park our gym! These ladies have done amazing things in the time I've been working with them. They are strong and healthy moms and I love working with them.
If you are intersted in joining us, please email me at jrowfitnesss@hotmail.com Cost is $10 per session.
I am also available to come to your home for a full fitness consultation and program design. No need for fancy gym equipment! All you need is a mat and a pair of free weights.
Go Moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment