Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm almost back!

I'm so behind friends! Thanks for being patient. I'm overwhelmed lately with working, kids, the hospital...its crazy! I just want to say, thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I finally feel confident that Adison will come home and be a healthy baby. Eventually! For now I'm just content that she is growing in the hospital. I'm not pushing the date of her discharge because I know she needs this time to get bigger. You can follow her journey on our caringbridge site. This has really taken my time away from my blog...sorry for those not interested in the baby!
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/adisonholdmeier

I am slowly getting back to working out. Again...I'm trying to find the time and energy for it, but its really tough! Plus...I'm exhausted and I know I need the rest too. I'm trying to get my milk supply up so I'm pumping every two to three hours and its really hard for me at night!! No crying baby...just an alarm. I know I need rest, so exercise is taking a back seat right now. I got a great workout in last night with my fitcampers and I'm gonna be pretty sore! I felt like my legs might give out going down the steps last night! Wow!

Thanks for your patience. I'll be back at it soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment