Friday, September 7, 2012

Names, Names, Names....

Why is it so hard to name a baby?? I've been gathering names since before this child was conceived, but now that we actually know she is a girl and its time to give her a name, I can't fall in love with one!! I think I'm one of those obsessive mothers who has to find the absolute PERFECT name! Nothing too common, nothing too girly, nothing to trendy. I guess you could say I'm picky!

I have a Taylor and a Parker (both girls), so  you can already see I like the unisex names. I like a strong name, but something still cute for a little girl. So far my family isn't loving the unisex names I've chosen for this baby. Charlee, Evyn, Emerson, and Cameron to name a few. And others that I like such as Adison, Halle, and Kyla maybe too popular?

I've been through numerous books like 50,001+ best Baby Names and sites like Nameberry, Parents, and Baby Center, but I'm still in search of the perfect one!

If you have a unique and not too feminine girl name that you think would be the perfect one...email me! gofitmomstl@gmail.com I need your help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment