Monday, August 20, 2012

16 weeks!

So I'm a little behind! This photo was taken at 16 weeks. Just wanted to squeeze it in before I post the 18 week photo!

Feeling great and feeling the energy return. Like I mentioned before I was extremely tired in the beginning. I'll take it over puking, but I felt so lazy! Working out in the heat...no thanks! Thankfully the weather has been awesome and my energy is back, so I'm ready to get back into my regular fitness routine. Still completely clueless whether there's a boy or a girl in there?? My attitude says I must be having a 3rd girl because thats just my luck, but I followed all the instructions on conceiving a boy! :)- I mean I did it all, so it must work right??? Well soon we shall find out! The date for ultrasound is Aug 30th. I've been 2 seconds some days from walking into an Ultrasona and forking over $100 just for them to the tell me the gender, but I'm doing my best to keep my mind occupied until my free ultrasound date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment