Tuesday, July 17, 2012

IT WORKS Body Wraps and Supplements

After seeing numerous before and after pictures that really blew me away and a lot of research on the products and ingredients I chose to start a business with IT WORKS! If you have never heard of it before, start asking around or do an internet search. I was very skeptical myself at first. As soon as I hear the word "wrap" I just think water weight! It took some time and research to learn what actually happens during an IT WORKS body wrap and why it is different. In 45 minutes the botonicals in the sticky wrap absorb into your body. Some results will show immediatly, but the ingredients must fully absorb to start detoxing the fat cells and after drinking plenty of water will show results over the next 72 hours! How long does it last? One wrap will last 4-6 weeks, but you may wrap up to several days apart to get quicker resulst for an event or trip. The wraps in conjunction with a healthy diet, the IT WORKS Greens alkalizing drinks, and possibly the defining gel or It's Vital supplements can result in perminant weight loss! Every person I spoke to who tried the wraps said the same thing..."It Works!"
In line of work its amazing how many women I see work their butts off (literally:), but still have unwanted skin, cellulite, or that little pooch they just can't seem to get rid of no matter how much they exercise! They will do just about anything to get rid of those last inches and I think IT WORKS is the answer! I can't wait to get started wrapping! I'm offering introductory wraps for $25 each! If you are interested in a single wrap, or you would like to host a Wrap Party please contact me! Host a party and your wrap is FREE!
You may visit my website by clicking on the IT WORKS link on the right or email me at gofitmomstl@gmail.com


Oh, what else is missing in this interesting picture? Personal Training! If you haven't tried tried personal training, its much cheaper than lipo!! Give me a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment