Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weight Watchers: Day 4 and Reveiw

I have to be very honest and admit that I did not prepare well enough for weight watchers! I didn't have a really bad day 4, but again I did not do my homework on what I was eating. What I didn't do was eat breakfast, simply just to save the points! I don't like that because I always eat breakfast and thats a complaint about this diet. I don't like that you can save all your point for one meal if you want. I believe in eating smaller meals throughout the day, but on a day that I'm at school all day I don't get to do that!

I didn't total today or day 5, so weight watchers was a fail for me! Thats not to say that it doesn't work for many people! I think it is a great way to teach about portions or how much fat and calories are in foods, but you must really commit and do your homework before starting weight watchers. I myself am not a person who can count and portion out everything. I just don't like doing it and it makes me feel obsessive. Congratulations to those who lose a lot of weight with weight watchers! You are making a commitment and sticking to it and being honest about what and how much you eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment