Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Paleo: Day 2

Made it through another day of Paleo! I love the thought of it, but wow I really wanting a cookie or something sweet! The girl scout cookies that came in today didn't help, but I'm stronger!!!
Daily Nutrition Log:

Breakfast: Strawberries and Bluberries, black coffee

Lunch: Romaine Salad with Tuna, dried cranberries, walnuts and olive oil and balsamic vinigar for dressing, apple.

Snack: grapes, 1/2 cup tuna salad

Dinner: Crockpot Salsa Chicken (spoonful of sourcream added, but that was to the whole pot- small cheat) on a bed of romaine.

Snack: Blueberries

Workout: Fitcamp Ball Workout, running with the kids at school....not much today!

Thoughts: Feeling pretty good and feel like I could lose a few pounds from this diet, but I'm not going to weigh until Friday. Hope I don't cave tomorrow when I don't have much going on in the evening!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! eggs and avocados became my new best friend on Paleo.

    ReplyDelete