Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Paleo: Day 3

It is true that cravings for sweets or carbs go away after a few days! I was really wanting something sweet last night, but today, I'm feeling pretty good without. I still don't like to see things that I can't eat on this diet and if it weren't for the experiment I think I might cheat here and there. I think this diet really has to become a lifestyle. You have to decide that you don't want to or can't eat grains and that you don't want to or can't eat dairy. Taking out processed junk is just a given and thats what I do really love about the diet. Everything is fresh or the way it was meant to be eaten. I can truly see why Paleo followers look great! They have no bloating! My stomach feels very flat. And perhaps the greatest thing about this diet is there is almost no limit to how much you eat of these foods. I hate counting or measuring! Thats a plus.
Here's my log for the day:

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with salsa, blueberries, black coffee

Lunch: leftover Salsa Shredded Chicken on romaine, walnuts and dried cranberries

Dinner: Romaine salad with avacado and salsa, baked cod with broccoli

Snack: glass of red wine (really good at keeping me from eating a snack!)

Workout: Strength Training (free weights)

Thoughts: I was feeling like I ate alot today, but when I look at it it really doesn't look like a lot....probably less than I usually eat. Ready to take on Day 4!! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment