Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mediterranean Diet: Day 2

Today I did pretty well, although I really needed to hit the grocery store! I like that I can still have whole grains on this diet, but I am trying to not eat many.

Nutrition Log: Tuesday

Breakfast: Strawberries and Blueberries, black coffee

Lunch 10:30am: Tuna packet, grapes, orange

Snack 1:00pm: handful walnuts, peanut butter and sugar free jelly on whole wheat

Dinner 5:00pm: Leftover chicken breast and asparagus, piece of TJ's cheese pizza (cheat!), Diet Dr. Pepper

Snack: Strawberry Greek Yogurt

Exercise: Took kids to the zoo (push double jogger), Fitcamp (pilates, bar, etc.) ouchy hips and abs! Sore from last nights workout! Should be pretty sore tomorrow too!

Thoughts: I tried to go really light in the morning, but I was very hungry by 1pm. Maybe I didn't have enough protein? I really needed the peanut butter and jelly sandwich to feel satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment