Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mediterranean Diet: Day 3

This week may be a little tough being that its Spring Break. Its not easy being on a diet when you are on vacation or are doing fun things and eating out with the family! This one of all though again I will say is the easiest I think. I can also see me not being very successful with it though because you can eat alot of things and it doesn't necesarily give you portion limits.

Nutrition Log: Wednesday

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled eggs with garlic and artichoke salsa, coffee

Lunch: Chicken sald with grapes and walnuts

Snack: Diet Dr. Pepper, peanut butter Clif Bar (prob not really on the diet!)

Dinner: Baha Grilled Chicken Salad (grilled chicken, avacado, pineapple salsa, vinigarette) and a Bud Light!

Exercise: Water Workout, Stretching (I was sore!)

Thoughts/Notes: I'm still trying to stay pretty clear of the dairy and carbs. Today we were at a hotel for a little staycation, so thats where I had dinner and did my water workout. I really miss water workouts and the resistance of just running or kicking in water! Then the fire alarms went off and there was a fire at our hotel! Staff told us they had a confirmed fire in the building and sure enough there was! After sitting out on the curb for 3 hours we were able to go in to retreive our things from our room and headed back home. Interesting night. A wednesday night at a holiday inn and it catches on fire! Still glad it wasn't the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment