Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mediterranean Diet: Day 1

This may be the easiest of the diets for me to follow. I don't really need much meat in my diet and I really love fruits and veggies and healthy fats. So far, we are getting along!

Nutrition Log: Monday

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with garlic and artichoke salsa, black coffee

Lunch: Chicken Salad with walnuts and grapes

Snack: Strawberries and Blueberries

Dinner: Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken, asparagus, whole wheat pasta (small serving)

Snack: Large Margarita and some chips and salsa! (with my fitcamp ladies...great right? :)

Exercise: Track workout with client (run/walk 30 min), Fitcamp (pilates, ballet)

Thoughts: Felt like a pretty good day, besides the margarita! I think this is a very reasonable diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment