Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yes, the bikinis are out!!

OMG! I know Christmas seemed to come earlier this year and that was okay with me, but swimming suits out alreay?! Do we need another reminder of how pasty and fat we feel? Lol! There's some motivation for you! Go try on a bikini like I did today! I should know to never try them on in the store because the lighting is just terrible, but then I had a second thought..."how bad is it really?" Just because I can't see it at home doesn't mean its not there! I better check it out for myself and see how much work I have ahead of me. So...I did it. I tried on a cute as can be green and white striped bikini. From the front...not bad! The back....well....lets just say I'm going to be doing a whole lot of this workout!!!!



I dare you! Go try one on. Best Motivation there is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment