Friday, January 20, 2012

Week 1- New Year Fitcamps...Success!

Wow, everyone did great this week! Week 1 of New Year Fitcamps brought in many new people, many with the common goal to get back in shape or to lose weight this year! Everyone worked so hard our first day and I think they all felt it the next day. Now...we just need to get into the habit of working out each day! This week I also encouraged a cleanse of some sort. Either just to eliminate something from your current diet (like dessert, or dairy) or to give the body a break by eating only fruits and veggies or whole grains for a few days. The benefits are endless and it always makes me feel great to eliminate caffeine, sugar, dairy and wine for a few days! I didn't say it was easy :0, but it does feel good after.
I see us making great progress in 2012 starting with this 6 six weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment