Friday, December 28, 2012

Homemade Bailey's....guilty pleasure!

Each year I look for some sort of homemade gift to make for clients and co-workers. This year I couldn't pass up the homemade Bailey's recipe I found! I LOVE Bailey's and coffee! It seemed to be a hit and most people were shocked when I told them how easy it was to make.
Here is the recipe.
I was a little concerned about the raw eggs myself, but most of what I read said that anything dangerous is killed off my the alcohol.

HOMEMADE BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM
----------------

3 eggs
1 can sweet condensed milk
1/2 pt. heavy cream
2 tbsp. chocolate syrup
1 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
1/4 c. milk
1/2 to 1 c. irish whiskey (I used Jameson)

Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend for approximately
2 minutes. Pour into a container and chill for about 2 hours
before serving. Must be kept refrigerated. Yields:
approximately 1 1/2 to 2 quarts. Great to serve around the
holidays.

I also packaged this in frapaccino bottles and wrote on the bottle. Turned out so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment