Monday, October 1, 2012

Alternatives to Halloween candy?

Are there equally as fun alternatives to halloween candy, or are you just being no fun if you don't give candy??? I know I hate when my kids bring home all that candy that I'm just going to throw away 2 days later, but I'm probably not the norm! I don't want to give out apples or anything, but every year I go through this..."what can I give that will be fun, but isn't candy?"
Here are some of my suggestions. Take em or leave em, but I do think some kids (especially the little ones) will go for some of this fun stuff instead of the candy!

Stickers
Halloween pencils
Temporary tattoos
Fruit snacks
Microwave popcorn
Spider rings
Glow braclets
Erasers
Pretzels
Juice boxes
Playdoh
Hot Chocolate (depending on weather)
Bubbles
Coins (fake or real!)
Silly Bands
Sidewalk Chalk
Crayons
Bouncy Balls

Have other suggestions? Leave your comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment