Monday, September 24, 2012

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes


By no means is this post about fitness or health, but I had to share my experience with making ice cream cone cupcakes! I thought for Parker's birthday party instead of having a cake we would have an ice cream bar and let everyone make their own cones, sundae, etc. She looooves her ice cream, so it fit her perfectly! My baby girl (for now) is 3 :(

Here is how the cupcake ice cream cones are made:
Start by putting 24 cones into a mini muffin tin...super smart pinterest idea :)
 
Make your cake batter the same as usual. Using a large ziplock or a measuring cup fill cones only about half full!! Let sit a minute to sink in.
Bake 20-25 minutes. I always use my cake tester...never following the timing directions :)
 
 
Let cool, ice and decorate however you wish! Just don't try carrying them too far in this! Half of them will end up on the floor @#&%!!! :)
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment