Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weeks 18 & 19

 Today I acutally hit 20 weeks and we will go for that anticipated ultrasound to find out the sex of our little bundle! The last two weeks I have noticed the vericose veins getting worse and worse which is hugely dissapointing. I knew they would get somewhat worse with this pregnancy, but it seems like more are popping up (literally!) everyday. Its time I get the support hoes and start wearing them! I was dreading a winter baby since my last was in August and I really enjoyed the summer being pregnant, but I'm now realizing that having this baby in the winter is somewhat of a blessing! Jeans and leggings will go well with veiny legs.
Only other complaint this past week is the FLU! My husband came back from a weekend bachelor party with a nasty cold and a day later I felt like I had been hit my a bus. Headache, sore throat, runny nose, you name it. I went to bed last night at 6pm and didn't get up until 7:30 this morning! I'm a bit better, but man, I think the babies really suck the life out of your when you are sick.
Last update....I'm wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans today with a rubberband around the button!! That makes me pretty darn happy I will have to admit! :)
Stay tuned for baby gender reveal. We are surprising the kids today! I think we will do some pink or blue balloons and blind fold them and make them hold them and open their eyes. I hope they are not dissapointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment