Sunday, February 5, 2012

Save money, lose weight!

Besides these points...I think the most obvious money saver is eating IN! If you stopped eating out for lunch or dinner each day think of the money you would save! We make it a goal to eat out only once per week...and I really hate to waste that on fast food, I'd rather go somewhere nice and yummy!
Another thing that really bothers me.....I hate when people tell me it costs too much to eat healthy! Thats crazy. Yes, organic foods may cost a little more (which I rarely even buy), but eating produce that is fresh and in season (from the farmer's market is even cheaper) is cheap! Make your own foods and stop buying prepared crap, that is what is costing you! But here are some more good reasons to lose weight...


No comments:

Post a Comment