Monday, March 12, 2012

Paleo Results & Review

Day 5 of the Paleo I felt amazing! Weight at the start was 121. Weight on day 5 was 119. I lost 2 pounds in not even a full week. Imagine what would happen over 2 weeks or a month?? I have to stress though that this diet really is a way of life diet. Not something you do to lose weight for a couple weeks. I think this diet is good for someone who enjoys eating meat and fish for sure. A perfect diet for someone with celiac disease or lactose intolerance. The lack of carbs, processed foods and dairy really eliminated any bloating that I normally experience after dinner or at night before bed. I will say that even though I broke the diet on friday, I really payed close attention to what I was eating and how it made me feel. I am definitely considering this way of eating on a regular basis. After a few days of no sweets, cheese, or bread I really didn't miss it! I think this diet is effective and very healthy. I would consider having whole grains now and then, but I think this is a very do-able way of life.

Rating...(1-10, 10 being best) I would give this diet a 10. After my experiment I may go back to it for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment