Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Crockpot Wednesday: Shredded Salsa Chicken

The crockpot has been my friend lately especially with all the new recipes I'm finding on pinterest! Today I'm making shredded Salsa Chicken! It's ready now and I'm just waiting to eat it. This should be good with rice, on top a salad, or in a tortilla. I just can't decide! I altered this recipe a little to what I had:

Ingredients:

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup salsa (I used chunky garlic artichoke)

1 package taco seasoning (I used chili powder and southwest seasoning)

1 cup sour cream

Directions:
Mix sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning in the bottom of your crockpot. Sink chicken breasts into the mixture, covering completely. Cook on low for 5 – 6 hours depending on size of chicken breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment