Monday, November 21, 2011

Moving...what a workout!

Well, after an almost 5 day break from my computer, I am up and running at our new home! I've never lived in a two-story, but if you do then you know what a workout it is to move into one! I leaned the importance of "lift with your legs" firsthand because my back is out and I'm walking like a hunchback! Good thing for heating pads. The move started on Wednesday and lasted until every last bit of Saturday night. I don't know how a family of 4 fit so much in a 1,000 sqft house, but we've managed to fill a house 2x that size and I know we have some stuff to get rid of!!
So....now its time to get ready for fitcamps to begin next week! Just in perfect time after everyone stuff themselves and feels good and fat after Thanksgiving :) What great motivation though at the end of the year and right into 2012. There is still time to get in. O'Fallon Fitcamp is filling up fast! Monday nights at 6:45pm. St. Mary Magdalen fitcamp has plenty of openings and its Tuesday evenings at 7:00pm. Email me if you have questions. Have a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so many things this year. So many changes in the last several months, but I see great things ahead in 2012!
Stay tuned for some of my fav Thanksgiving recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment