Monday, July 11, 2011

What will they think of next?

I think its crazy when clients tell me that they don't have time to workout, but when I ask what TV shows they watch, they name at least two that they cannot miss! Hello....thats your workout time! I have created commercial break workouts and I you can always ride a bike or walk on the treadmill while watching a TV show, but this is where I draw the line!

Really? You can type and walk at the same time? And...if you plan on walking slow enough to type, I highly doubt that you are getting your heart rate anywhere close to your zone! I mention the "talk test" a lot. If you can carry a conversation with someone, you are not working hard enough!

I wanna know someone who has this and I want them to tell me that they get anything done and how many calories they burn!
Get off the phone, off the computer and work you butt off for 20 minutes and be done! Jeez, I'm sorry, but this thing might be worse than the thigh master!

What will they think of next???

No comments:

Post a Comment